Sunday 5 May 2013

30 Photo Challenge

I found this while on a procrastination-from-room-tidying-spree and it's meant to be a 30 day challenge, but I'm gonna just put them all in the same blog.
Also the main reason I'm doing this is that it's more procrastination and means I don't have to be tidying my room (Y)

So here goes: My 30 Photo Challenge:

1) A photo of yourself with 10 facts.
1) I have possibly the strangest musical tastes ever
2) I don't know what I'd do without my dog
3) I don't like my uni course, but I'm hoping it's just a first year thing
4) My hair looks like a wig right now
5) I'm too ashamed to go to the hair dressers because I messed up a dye job and my roots are bright red
6) I have a book/tv obsession
7) One of my most prized possessions is my replica Harry Potter wand
8) I collect 'nerdy' mugs
9) I have a massive spider phobia
10) I found over 50 TY beanie babies in my room that I collected as a child

2)A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

It's sad but true.









3) A picture of the cast from your favorite show



This was difficult because I have so many, but in the end I had to choose the tv show that I've got a t-shirt, mug, 2 posters, and the first 5 seasons of.











4) A picture of your night
The fun memories of tonight will live on forever
NOT









5) A picture of your favourite memory

Again, a hard one, as there's so many; but I went for Aviemore, August 2009, at the Harley Davidson motorbike convention with my dad, Kyle and his dad in a caravan for 3 days.







6) A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Do I even need to explain this? She's funny, witty, brilliant and I'd love to get inside her head for a day.











7) A picture of your most treasured item

This is a real diamond necklace that my great Grandad bought for my great Granny (we think for either a wedding or anniversary present), which my Gran wore on her wedding day, my Mum wore at her Graduation where she also got engaged to my Dad, and which I wore to prom.






8) A picture that makes you laugh

Just look in Melissa's eyes for a few seconds without laughing; I dare you.


You laughed, didn't you?





9) A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


Cheeseballs again, but who cares.








10) A picture of the person you do the weirdest things with


The picture says it all really.








11) A picture of something you hate

Ew. Food just should not be crunchy. Unless it's a Crunchie







12) A picture of something you love

I had to go for Merlin, I just had to.









13) A picture of your favorite band or artist

There are so many different bands and artists I listen to, but this is the only one which I have all the songs that they've done (except for little white lie, but shh)







14) A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


I never even knew this photo existed: Yay for Facebook stalking!








15) A picture of something you want to do before you die


I'm joking, I'm joking! Although I wouldn't say no. Who would?









  I want to visit The Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida







16) A picture of someone who inspires you

Just read about her; she went from nothing, getting rejected so many times, to becoming the first author to become a Billionaire, before losing her billionaire status because she gave so much money away to charity. And she still lives in a rather modest house in Edinburgh (modest for how much money she's worth)








17) A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

I know sixth year isn't all that recent, but I can't think of anything else.
I had a pretty crappy fifth year, so the end of fifth year and then sixth year changed who I was as a person. I became more confident in myself and around others, more trustworthy and a better judge of character. It contains my best memories of high school, and is where I really cemented the friendships that I know I'll have for life.



18) A picture of your biggest insecurity

Ah the dreaded insecurity photo.
I would say I have two: my nose, and my personality. Now bear with me on this
I used to like my nose, I escaped the 'Gaffney nose' as it's known from my mum's side of the family where practically everyone has a bump in their nose. I didn't have it, until I got my nose broken a few years back and it never fully healed, leaving me with a Gaffney nose. *cries*
Now, the personality. I'm not being like "I hate everything about myself, give me compliments!". But yeah there are definitely things I would change: I'm shy around new people, I don't trust easily, I can be confrontational, I get annoyed easily, I'm lazy, I could continue but I won't for your own sanity. Don't worry, there are things I like about my personality, just the aforementioned things are not some of them.



19) A picture of you when you were little
This was just before my hair started growing in brown, leaving my looking like I hadn't had my roots done in a while















20) A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

It's got surfing, beaches, sun and Lilo and Stitch. What more could you possibly want?







21) A picture of something you wish you could forget

How ill my Gran looked from about May until the 26th September 2008. I hated it. RIP Gran <3








22) A picture of something you wish you were better at
Can I say 'any talent'?
I'll settle for singing though: I can hit notes but I sound like a strangled cat while doing so and I wish I even just had a decent voice.









23) A picture of your favorite book
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? THERE'S SO MANY!
I'll go for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone because I was given this book at Christmas 1999 when I was five and a half, and I read it that day in about 4 hours. My parents had always made me read and so I enjoyed it, but this was the book that really showed me how books can take you to new worlds, and really showed me how good books can really be. It made me into the book fanatic that I am today.





24) A picture of something you wish you could change

There are things I could write that would be waay too personal, and there are things like "wish my Gran hadn't died" but obviously things like that happen for a reason, and we can't change them. 
Merlin however, grrr







25) A picture of your day

Revenge of the Sith; Revenge of The 5th? Geddit, geddit.... no? Just me? Ok :(







26) A picture of something that means a lot to you

I should point out that I was sitting with my eyes closed when Lauren stole my phone and Ellie sniffed my face because I'd just been eating profiteroles. There was no facial licking involved here; I just think it's a really cute photo.







27) A picture of yourself and a family member

Have two family members for the price of one!









28) A picture of something you're afraid of

There was no way in hell I was going to google spiders. Absolutely no way.
So I googled loneliness instead and this came up.
After spiders, (and speedbumps, but I'm getting over that slowly), I'm most scared of being left alone with no one. *cries*







29) A picture that can always make you smile

The lying down pose might be planned, but I love how genuine everyone's faces/reactions are and it always makes me smile because we genuinely look happy here :)










30) A picture of someone you miss
Because although I miss you all when everyone's away doing uni stuff, I haven't seen Beth for about 8 months :)


So although it was probably boring, this took me ages and I hope you can enjoy it :)

PS, as a special bonus for reaching the end of this, here's the picture of what happened directly after picture 26 after Ellie really did lick my face:
That makes me laugh

4 comments:

  1. Aww totes miss you too! Only less than 4 months to go!
    Loving the regular blogs. I hope you do more procrastination. I like it when you do these sorts of blogs.
    Haa the photo of the 6 of us makes me laugh cause even though it's a nice photo, look who jumped in ;) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! 2/3rds of the way there!
      I probably shouldn't do more procrastination, I've got 1hr 45 mins to get dressed, do my hair and tidy my room because I gave up doing it last night :(
      I swear she's in every photo of us haha xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Yaaaay, I'm the person you do the weirdest things with!! :D And I don't know whether it's the tiredness I'm feeling right now, but I burst into tears at the person you couldn't imagine your life without one, calmed down, and then started crying again at the last two :( :L

    ReplyDelete