Monday 6 May 2013

Ten Of The Best... Looking TV Actors

In order to encourage myself to blog more, and because I have so much spare time with this more-than-four-month holiday, I'm going to write a weekly blog called "Ten Of The Best". Think of it like I'm Peter Andre writing my shitty column for whatever magazine is stupid enough to pay me. With less singing about mysterious girls of course.

Disclaimer: The ten things mentioned in each list are not scientifically proven to be the 'best' in the world in their respective categories. They have earned their place in the list purely down to my own opinions. If you don't agree, write your own blog :P.

Okay, first list: Ten Of The Best... Looking TV Actors.


Yes, I'm being shallow. None of the actors here are mentioned because of their acting ability, although some are better actors than the others. They are here because I deem them to be hot. I'm allowed to be shallow, it's for your benefit... duh.... *shifty eyes*
Also, there isn't an order to this list, each actor's place in this list is determined by how my brain works (and which posters on the wall are closest to me)
Here we go:

Jared Padalecki



Just look at the man! He's from Supernatural which means there are over 8, soon to be 9 seasons to watch him in.
I don't think this is a weird enough one that I need to spend time explaining: his face and body do the talking for me.






Jensen Ackles


Don't look at me like that, they're both hot and I easily found shirtless photos. I'm being shallow!
Another Supernatural guy, although I must admit I'm more of a Sam girl (JarPad), but Jensen is still super fine. And yes I did just say super fine. It's the jawline and the eyes. Eyes are going to be a reoccurring theme on this list.
Although I can't say I'm too focused on the eyes in the picture on the right...



Zachary Levi


Ah Chuck. You had a nerdish appeal about you throughout seasons 1-3 due to the haircut, and then the Great Haircut of Season 4 happened and wow. Just wow. He is literally (in a non-literal way) on fire due to how hot is is. Plus there's the hot-ness of his personality too: he really is just like Chuck in his nerdy-ness and that's part of what makes him hot. He isn't pretending to be cool, he just is. He doesn't fake interests etc to seem above anyone, he just has a genuine love for stuff: and that's hot.



Matt Bomer


Why are all the hot-ladies-men actors gay? Zac Levi once described Matt like this: "God must have been in the greatest mood in the history of being God, which is infinite by the way. And whatever day that was he was like "I feel great! I'm gonna make Matthew Bomer!". I agree with this. Again, I'm going to say it's the eyes: they're just hypnotising. But it's not just the eyes, there's also the jawline, the hair, the symmetry, and the overall facial area that makes up that face. Plus there was a pretty amazing shirtless boxing scene in White Collar. I may have watched that particular scene a few times on youtube, but I'm not admitting to anything...

(ps, the writing in this paragraph is large in my preview and I can't get it to minimise so just ignore it)





Benedict Cumberbatch


There are very few 'hottest actor' lists that Benedict would not appear on. I think the hottest thing about BC is his presence; which sounds weird, but bear with me. There's just something about his voice and his overall self that just make you freeze and feel like you've reached Xanadu. Of course, he's hot too, but it's more than just physical attractiveness. He could melt a grown man's loins into butter.

Consider me a 'Cumberbitch'




James Roday

 Roday is another one who made the list due to qualities other than but including physical attractiveness. He's more of an everyday looking guy than most of the others on this list, but he is still pretty damn hot (in my opinion at least). But he's also hilarious. He's starred in Psych for 7, coming on 8 years, and has directed and written many of the best episodes. He's witty, multi-talented, hilarious, and a damn good actor. Plus both he in real life, and the scripts he writes constantly make references to things, and lord knows I love me a good reference (except for uni referencing: go die!). Plus I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that his first language is Spanish: and I love Spanish speakers. 



Misha Collins


 Yet another Supernatural actor on this list: well done casting directors!
This is also yet another entry who has compelling eyes. Ugh they're so blue.
Plus, I've never seen a man walking around in a trench coat talking in a really gravelly voice who can look so damn good. Fittingly, on Supernatural he plays an angel: and certainly looks the part. Just look at the hair, jawline, features, eyes.... where was I?



Ian Somerhalder

 Don't hate me, but this is another one with amazing eyes. They're hypnotic!
I'm starting to notice that a lot of these guys have stubble, and look great with it even though I mentioned in my 'Perfect Man' blog that facial hair isn't that great. Ugh all my opinions are being changed.
Just look at the 'I know I'm hot' smug smirk thing he does. It should be hot, it should be arrogant. Yet damn son, it's hot.
It's during blogs like this that I show just how shallow I can be, and I don't even care.
Plus his voice is pretty great too.





Drew Roy


Admittedly Drew Roy started his career out (from shows I've seen anyway) as iCarly's and Hannah Montana's boyfriends. He was a little too 'Disney' with his bright tshirts and awful stripey scarves. Then he got cast in Falling Skies, and it gave me the opportunity to watch him run around with a machine gun in a leather jacket covered in dirt and often riding a motorbike. (see picture below for example)

Now if that (>) isn't supermegafoxyawesomehot I don't know what is. Yes I'm aware that I'm coming off really creepy throughout this entire blog, but I don't even care. It's giving me an excuse to google hot men, and that's good enough for me.
I don't think there's any particular feature of Drew's that I find so attractive; he just is as a whole: and it's a damn fine whole.




Darren Criss


Of course Darren Criss is on this list (that rhymes!), who do you think I am?
Things that make him hot? It's the hair, the eyes, the smile, the general facial area, the singing voice, his smile, the acting, his eyes, how genuine he seems in interviews, his forgetting the words to songs which he wrote, his eyes, his acting, the smile, his passion for things like Starkid, his hair.... what? Oh, I've said hair, smile and eyes several times? Sorry, I can't stop looking at the photo. It's just... perfection: that's the word I'd use. Like seriously, is there anything this man cannot do? I bet he doesn't look good shirtless; no one can be perfect.

Forget I ever doubted him. How could I be so stupid? I can't even think of words right now... LOOK AT THAT SMILE! And let's not forget the body. Damn Darren, you fine.My brain is officially mush right now.


                                                     *****************************

Okay, you may notice a lack of Colin Morgan on this list. The reason he's not here is that I though it was pretty obvious, and I don't really have any thing to talk about that you don't already know. Plus every second word would be 'CHEEKBONES!'
                                                           Just look at them pop!

Of course, there are many other rather gorgeous tv actors, but if I were to list them all I would be writing for days, and my brain would probably melt from forcing myself to look at pictures of all the hot men. Yep; I would definitely have to force myself.

So if you care to google them yourselves; Special Mentions go to: Aidan Turner, Dean O'Gorman, Emmett Skilton, David Guintoli, Kit Harrington, Tyler Hoechlin, Paul Wesley, Joseph Morgan, Simon Baker (even though he has a daughter my age), Tom Welling, Bradley James, Santiago Cabrera and Brett Harrison.


And my Award for "Was Good Looking But Suddenly Looks Like A Freaking Hippie in 2013's Most WTF Photo" goes to......... *drum roll*....
Yep, Craig Horner.
Seriously though dude, what's with the hair, the boots, the pose, the hair, the boots... I could go on. Just, why? Why on Earth does he think he looks good like this? Just no.. :(



So anyway, I hope I've creeped you out enough with my shallowness, I certainly had fun searching google for all these pictures.
Let me know what you think/what your list would be in the comments :)
Also, any inspiration for further 'Ten Of The Best...' blogs is much appreciated :D
Byyyyee

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog <3 as soon as placement is over, I will being writing blogs again, you have inspired me! My idea for your next blog: ten of the greatest photos of Emily ;) (note the use of the word greatest, not best, meaning they can be great for being ridiculous etc). I'll keep trying until you take my suggestions!! :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou :D. And yes, you should write more blogs! I don't think I'd be able to do that :/, there's no way I could narrow it down to only ten photos ;)

      Delete